TERMS OF SERVICE
Below is our draft 1-800-DIVORCE Service Agreement in pdf format. We believe you will find it particularly friendly. However, if there are any questions or concerns about its content, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Sending you a draft contract with your firm’s variables plugged in would be the first step to signing up for 1-800-DIVORCE and beginning to grow your law practice
- Your 1-800-DIVORCE contract is a license that continues until you either fail to pay or you serve us 30 days written notice to terminate without cause – exerciseable at any time.
- You get an exclusive and commercially-realistic contractually-defined geographic area (usually delineated by area codes) in exchange for a flat rate monthly fee subject to strict annual increase limits.
- All calls from your geographic area are routed directly and seamlessly to your office.
- Your 1-800-DIVORCE campaign is controlled entirely by you, pursuant to your own business plan. There are no advertising minimums. There is no cooperative advertising component (large fees collected by us to advertise for you). You are completely in control of your own 1-800-DIVORCE activity.
- You’re protected against any future area code divisions and overlays. Your territory remains your territory.
- You can change the “terminating” phone number for inbound 1-800-DIVORCE calls any number of times without cost.
- We can route calls from your area to multiple locations if you have, or will have, multiple offices – at no extra cost.
- Your 1-800-DIVORCE contract is assignable by you, with our consent, which cannot be unreasonably withheld
- You can sub-let portions of your 1-800-DIVORCE territory – at no additional cost.
- You get a free listing on your state’s page at 1-800-Divorce.com.
- You get a free divorce-specific website, designed by you or us, on 1-800-Divorce.com. See a sample.
- You get access to our online library of marketing ideas and advertising samples that WORK.
- You get the use of our 30-second TV ad, customizable to your firm’s details – at no extra cost.
- You get access to a nationwide network of cooperative non-competing 1-800-DIVORCE lawyers who are happy to discuss their experiences – as indeed we hope you will be also. You don’t have to re-invent the wheel with 1-800-DIVORCE.
- You get 1-888-DIVORCE as well – at no extra cost.